June 19, 2007

The Past Few Days

Here are a few new photos from the past few days. Sam has been sleeping most of the day, and mom and dad sleep when and where they can. It's amazing how the simple joy of having our baby Sam gives us energy to combat the sleep change for both of us (not to say we aren't walking around like zombies a bit).

Totes are fun!
Hmm...let me think about it, and I'll get back to you.

Here is Sam with Uncle Jason, who gave his mommy a blessing before he came. Jas also gave Sam a blessing when he was moved over to the NICU. Sam was doing much better the following morning, and has been happy and healthy since. We are certain the power of both blessings helped Erin and Sam during many difficult times and it sure gave me great peace in my heart. We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for using Jason to bless our lives and help us using the power of the priesthood. Sam loves his Uncle Jason.

Here is Sam with "Papa," Erin's Dad who Sam gets his middle name from. They are going to be garage sale and fishing buddies. Erin is already afraid for all the junky treasures that Papa, Dad and Sammy might find.

Daddy loves his boy.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats you guys! What an amazingly cute little man. I am so glad to hear that everything went well and everyone is healthy now. What an amazing time for y'all. We can't wait to see him!

Trisha said...

What a gorgeous little guy you have!!! I'm glad he's doing well and that your new little family looks so happy.

Grammy & Papa said...

I love the new pics! I can't get enough of this cute little guy. We can't wait to baby sit, so hurry and plan a little dinner out, OK? We love you guys!