September 7, 2011

Preschool 2011

 First day of Preschool 2011
My backpack is packed and I'm in my new duds. I'm on my way and ready to take on the world. Sam was so excited to get to school this morning. He was speaking a million miles a minute and had so many questions I had to finally just tell him to calm down and be still. He was the first one at the school and he found the star with his name on it and thought that was really cool.
Miss Jani came out to meet him and he immediately flooded her with 800 questions. "you have a boat to play in?" "I gotta take my shoes off", I have a cubby for my stuff?" "I might need to go to the potty...ok?". Man I hope he calms down and listens and has a good time. 

2 comments:

Lori said...

very cute! i hope the enthusiasm for school keeps going through the years!

Colleen Tregeagle said...

He is just too cute and bright!!!