December 2, 2010
Frankenstein's Donut
I told Sam that his Grammy was coming over and bringing us a treat. He said "are we going to Frankenstein's and getting a donut?". I know that Sam is quirky and strange and says all sorts of off the wall things, and we laugh and move on. He's mentioned a Frankenstein donut before around Halloween time and I thought oh well he's just being festive. Well he's not just being festive he honestly thinks that Einstein's bagels is Frankenstein's donut. If you say, no honey it's Einsteins bagels, he yells "no, it's Frankenstein's donuts". He's obsessed. Needless to say, we'll be having Frankie's donuts for lunch and we will enjoy it or else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very clever boy....obviously he gets it from his parents!
I could use a Frankenstein donut right about now.
Oh my. I laughed my head off when I read this one!! Too funny.
Post a Comment