Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above James 1:17
This was a very special day for Sam.
He was such a good boy, didn't fuss at all.
Uncle Jason did the most beautiful blessing.
He is Uncle Jason's wee lad!
The Grandparents look pretty proud.
I have lots of photos and can't put them all up,
but I will send you all photographs.
If you have photographs please share
them with us as well.
Thanks to all who supported Sam this day.
The gifts and well wishes are appreciated and we love you all.
He was such a good boy, didn't fuss at all.
Uncle Jason did the most beautiful blessing.
He is Uncle Jason's wee lad!
The Grandparents look pretty proud.
I have lots of photos and can't put them all up,
but I will send you all photographs.
If you have photographs please share
them with us as well.
Thanks to all who supported Sam this day.
The gifts and well wishes are appreciated and we love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment