October 13, 2007

Autumn In The Air


I'm almost as big as this here punkin! We had so much fun today at the Pumpkin Patch. It was perfect weather and a great outing for our family. Sam didn't think sitting on the pumpkins was so fun, but who would, they're bumpy and cold burrr!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin you have been busy. I was amazed to hear you had a little boy. You're doing well I can tell. Nice to see you're happy. Best of Luck.

Trisha said...

Your family is too cute! I almost missed little Sam sitting on the end in that first picture. He's smaller than the pumpkins!

Andria said...

Erin - thanks so much for thinking of me and bringing me a gift! I like my job and am even happier when people like me as well! Your blog is cute, as is that baby! I'm glad things are going well, and thanks again for thanking me - it helps on those days that are stressful! Love, nurse Andria (LDS Labor and Delivery)

Grammy & Papa said...

Sammy is the cutest little punkin' in the world! We love him sooooo much! Thanks for the great pics! Love Grammy and Papa