November 15, 2007
Hanging with my Peeps!
Dear Daddy, I wanted to tell you something important. I know you don't like to be put on the spot and focused on, but I want to tell you that I am so proud of you lately. You have a new position at work that you have been working so hard for. I just think you're the best Daddy in the whole world, you take care of me and Mommy and you are always making sure that you achieve your goals which sets such a great example for me. I know that you are such a hard worker, you're so talented and kind and deserve recognition for always doing your best. You have set such a great example for me to always try by best, be hard working and honest. I know that when the time comes for me to go to school I know that I will have you to help me and encourage me to go to college and prepare myself to be just like you are...a really cool dude! I love you, Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment