January 23, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged by Michelle M.

Tag! Tag! Tag! The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 4 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 4 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Weird random facts...and yes there are plenty.
1. I am the super nose...at least that is what everyone says. Smells...good and bad reach me at least 10 minutes before they reach anyone else. I can smell slight odors from rooms away. Strange I know...you're tellin me. It's one of those gifts that just keeps giving.
2. I'm adopted and I think I'm one of the rarest out there. I could care less about finding out information on my past. It just has never enticed me to know anything. (but if anyone knows that I'm royalty or a countess somewhere please let me know, ruling a country would come in handy for me).
3. I am very possessive of my Ganny...another term for blanky. The only person that can use it besides me is Sam. Others have tried and always fail...big time!
4. This might come as a surprise to some...sorry if it's way too surprising.
I use to have some very colorful friends right after high school (when I didn't have much ambition) I befriended some drag queens and use to do their makeup for parties and shows . I even dated one of them. Urge! Glad I finally got a clue and moved on to bigger and better things!

I am going to tag
Trisha

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Erin! You used to hang out with Drag queens??! I can't believe it! You are so crazy.

Trisha said...

Wow, that last one was something I never would've guessed! Or, is there something we don't know about Jordan???