February 5, 2008

So Did I Tell You I Broke My Swing?

Well technically It's not completely broken...but it swings crooked and it makes a clicking noise. All because I like to sit weird in the chair and as it swings I put my foot on the bar to stop it. I did this so much that now the seat is permanently bent. I think I'm so smart. Mommy didn't catch me doing this till it was too late. Even when she would stop me and tell me no, I smiled and kept on being sneaky about it. Of course it's still usable for any little brother or sister that might come along, but you see I had to break it in just special for them ya know?

P.S do you like my clothes? My daddy dressed me like this one night to make my mommy go crazy. Who puts red socks with baby blue and green pjs anyway?



No comments: