My Grandparents are Awesome
CeeCee, Papa & Grammy
They came for St. Patrick's Day dinner. It was so good. Yum!
Thanks for always loving me and being the best grandparents out there. I would be so lost without you in my life. I love all the hugs and kisses and when you play with me.
I love you all so much.
They came for St. Patrick's Day dinner. It was so good. Yum!
Thanks for always loving me and being the best grandparents out there. I would be so lost without you in my life. I love all the hugs and kisses and when you play with me.
I love you all so much.
1 comment:
That was such a yummy dinner, thanks for inviting us. You were the perfect little leprechaun! I love your green hat! I hope you have a happy St. Patrick's Day. I love you sooooo much!
Grammy
Post a Comment