June 27, 2008

Big Boy Hair Cut

MinihawkI got a balloon and a sucker and I was so ecstatic. As you can see I've got my Moms strawberry blond locks. Pretty cute in a minihawk huh?
Today was the day for my big boy haircut. We went to lunch at Chick-fil-A and then to Cookie Cutters for my first hair cut. Scroll down for the whole story.

I was so glad when it was done
I was ok during the clipping part, I held pretty still for her she said. She put this fun grape goop in my hair and it smelled so good. We kept a lock of your hair, which was pretty easy considering how long your hair was.







Then it got a little rough, but I only cried 1 little tiny bit. the electric clippers were the scariest, I was so unsure of them.

Then I was ok again, I saw Elmo on the movie screen and myself in the mirror which was great.









I got to sick in this cool buggy, it had a horn and everything.
In case you haven't seen my before picture here it is. My hair was so long it hung in my eyes and a hair cut was badly needed.

No comments: