Well technically we've been back for a week, but we haven't been able to leave the house really. We're all sick with the dreaded gom-boo that has totally kicked our butts. We've seen doctors and they say it's close to a tonsillitis infection, but we're glad it's not strep. This illness could quite possibly be the worst we've ever had. Jordan and I don't get sick that often, but when we do it's torture. Poor little Sam has been a trooper though. He still manages to smile with all the boogies and congestion. He managed to lose about 2lbs. but it's probably also because of his crawling and moving and grooving so much. I lost 2lbs just since I was sick, guess it's a good way to lose weight huh! Jordan's just gliding in to the hard part of the illness, poor guy. He hates having to miss work just to stay home and recoup. When you take a day off you want to play. We were able to get out today to go to breakfast and the party store which has helped. Good fresh clean air always helps I think. We're hopefully going to be on the up and up and feeling better for this weekends celebration. We sure hope that you'll all join us. We're excited for good food and fun and lots of yummy cake. Hope to see you all there. If you have a problem with the directions call us.
June 9, 2008
We're Back!
Well technically we've been back for a week, but we haven't been able to leave the house really. We're all sick with the dreaded gom-boo that has totally kicked our butts. We've seen doctors and they say it's close to a tonsillitis infection, but we're glad it's not strep. This illness could quite possibly be the worst we've ever had. Jordan and I don't get sick that often, but when we do it's torture. Poor little Sam has been a trooper though. He still manages to smile with all the boogies and congestion. He managed to lose about 2lbs. but it's probably also because of his crawling and moving and grooving so much. I lost 2lbs just since I was sick, guess it's a good way to lose weight huh! Jordan's just gliding in to the hard part of the illness, poor guy. He hates having to miss work just to stay home and recoup. When you take a day off you want to play. We were able to get out today to go to breakfast and the party store which has helped. Good fresh clean air always helps I think. We're hopefully going to be on the up and up and feeling better for this weekends celebration. We sure hope that you'll all join us. We're excited for good food and fun and lots of yummy cake. Hope to see you all there. If you have a problem with the directions call us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment