Branching Out to Greet the World
the godzilla-ish one in the bottom left corner is pretty funny! or maybe it is a dragon?
I like the tree frog one (I think our little boy is going as a frog this year and our daughter as a princess) -- but the frog's feet look like it might make walking difficult for dark Halloween evening. I voted for the Dino.
I think my favorites are the frog and the Dino!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
the godzilla-ish one in the bottom left corner is pretty funny! or maybe it is a dragon?
I like the tree frog one (I think our little boy is going as a frog this year and our daughter as a princess) -- but the frog's feet look like it might make walking difficult for dark Halloween evening. I voted for the Dino.
I think my favorites are the frog and the Dino!
Post a Comment