I Can Fit!
So here is a funny kind of expected thing, we knew it would happen sooner than later. Most children try to squeeze in to small spaces, baskets, boxes, drawers etc., but the funny thing is this is exactly what Jordan use to do at Sam's age. Sam has clothes on though. According to Jordan's Mom he was always nakie sitting in odd baskets and crates...sounds like a parenting problem to me hehehe! Non the less Sam has found the smallest basket in the house to plunk his little butt in. He has a little trouble getting out, but his Daddy helped him..while I was busy peeing my pants laughing. I did manage to get a couple funny shots of this little weirdo.
1 comment:
Okay that is so funny about baby Sam and Jordan both wanting to fit their rears into baskets, etc at that age. Very funny! Must be something psychological. haha.
and i love the photo of Sam looking through that round blue circle thing. sooooo cute!
Post a Comment