April 13, 2009

Easter Fun with Grandma Cee Cee. She helped me find all of the eggs.

The Easter Bunny stopped by to say hi and bring us fun Easter baskets filled with yummy candy and toys! I was so spoiled. I was pretty good and finding the eggs, but I savored each egg as I found it, so I missed out on gathering lots of the eggs. I will have to be much faster next year. This was a very special holiday this year. My Uncle Rich, Aunt Staci and my cousins Ruby and Charlotte were here. We all had a wonderful breakfast!




THANKS EASTER BUNNY BOK BOK!


We had such a busy day. In the afternoon we went to Aunt Connie and Uncle Steve's house for a very nice Easter Brunch. It was delicious and the decorations were beautiful. Aunt Connie set out all sorts of fun toys for Sam to play with and that's just what he did...play play play! He must have been so hungry at lunch, he scarfed down three huge sliced of ham.
Later in the evening we went over to Grammy and Papa's house. We had a great dinner and boy are we all stuffed. Food, food, food. Sam had a more quiet slow paced Easter Egg hunt which was fun, Uncle Jas and Aunt Michelle helped him find all of his eggs. He got his Doodle Pro that he's wanted for a long while now and some very fun movies, candy and stuffed Easter pals. He's happy as a peep!

No comments: