
My first trip to the dentist was exciting. We go to Aloha Dental. It was a great experience. The pediatric dentist was very gentle and nice and the office was so festive and everything Hawaiian, just what we love! They have an old Volkswagen Bus in the lobby that is decorated like a surfer van that you can play in.

Mommy and Daddy learned that I have perfect spacing between my teeth so I might not have to have braces when I'm big. He said that because of the perfect spacing I am not at high risk for cavities. I hope I have my Moms teeth! I also learned that my
frenulum labii superioris which is the little bit of skin that attaches your upper lip to your gums needs some attention. I've fallen on my face a couple of times and ripped that little muscle and it hurts and bleeds a lot. The dentist says it needs to be
lasered because the
frenulum is to short and my front two teeth will have a huge gap in the future if I don't. Because I am so little I will have to have surgery to get it taken care of. For now I am great at brushing since Mom got me started early and I love my new tooth brush. I brushed all the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment