Super cute huh? I'm going to make this bread for Sam soon. I can't wait to see his face when he sees it. He will then know where the bear is.The Bear story for those who don't know...
Sam is a bit obsessed with a bear he once knew. Last year right before we left for Hawaii we went to the grocery store to get some snacks for the trip. We purchased Sam a balloon shaped like a big bear. As we walked in to the house with groceries and balloon in hand a gust of wind grabbed the balloon and sent it up in to the sky. We noticed later that the balloon became stuck in a tall tree in front of the house. Sam can see this tree outside his bedroom window. He knew right where the balloon was tangled up and he was very concerned. We were leaving for Hawaii a couple of days later and we told him we would buy him a new bear balloon when we got home. We figured he would forget about that dumb balloon and move on. He mentioned the balloon one more time as we left for the airport. We enjoyed the trip and returned and as we drove in the driveway Sam immediately looked for the bear in the tree and threw his hands up and asked about it. We could see it up in the tree deflated and tangled and looking sad. To this day it's still up in the tree, but the leaves have grown over it. Every single morning Sam wakes up and I open the blinds and he throws his hands up and asks about "the bear" He literally had that balloon for 2 minutes and 9 months later he's still wanting to know where the bear is. I've told him the bear is stuck in the tree, then I said that it went to the moon and stars, then it went to heaven with Jesus, the more and more he asked the more and more I got sick of the question. At one point I was so awful and told him it popped and is in the garbage, he still doesn't believe me. He has had some amazing balloons since and non are quite as satisfying as the one bear balloon that existed for 2 minutes. Not to mention the fact that the balloon wasn't even that cute anyway. I am so sick of "the bear". When I saw this bread the idea popped in my head. Here we go, here is your bear. He's in the bread, now eat him up and he'll be in your tummy and then we can let "the bear" thing rest. I know I am an awful mother, but let's talk about something different Sam.
2 comments:
VERY cute bread!!!
Ok...Erin. It's not so cool you put up such a cute photo and a story and no recipe.
I want the recipe!!! :)
Can you teach me how to make this cute bread?
Post a Comment