
Jordan has enjoyed playing the slots. We've only lost a little tiny bit. We'll have to work on that in the next couple of days. Vegas isn't really our thing we've decided. The second hand smoke and the drunks gets to us. I know that's horrible to say, but it's terribly true. We're enjoying together time, which we would do no matter where or what situation we were in. We went to Shark Reef and got Sam a fun memento. We have a great view from our room of the trip. The Mandalay Bay hotel is gorgeous and we really love our deluxe room. We miss our little Sam and we hope he is having so much fun with his Papa and Grammy.
Mommy put on this goofy Nemo hat for you Sam.


Jordan and I laughed about this photographs until we split our seems. It would have been a funnier photograph if later I decided it was a total oops the statue is pooping me out photo, but as I was taking it I noticed it so it was a deliberate shot. We thought you could all enjoy it and yuck it up to.

The reason we are in Vegas if for Jordan's sisters wedding. We hope things go off with a smash.
Just a note: don't eat at House of Blues, we had the worst service and it was somewhat of a debacle.
2 comments:
I'm with you. I use to love Vegas. Then I went with my kids, not so much. I guess my values have changed cause I just couldn't figure out the allure anymore. Glad you had fun though :)
I love that photo of Jordan at the slots, you can almost read what's going through his head. Hilarious!
Post a Comment