May 20, 2010

Sometime's Life Is So Sad...

Noticed they gave little Ethan a funeral today. I know he's being taken care of by his Heavenly Father. I wonder how much evil this world has yet to see. I don't know if it's seeing his curly red hair or his little nerdy glasses that makes my heart ache so uncontrollably. Today I stopped in my tracks and wondered, what was his favorite dinosaur or did he like catching bugs like my little one? The word tragic doesn't even go far enough.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Erin, thanks for your sweet post. I too have been thinking about that sweet little boy who had to endure what he went through and just could not understand why they could be so awful to him. It truly breaks my heart that someone could hurt anyone let alone a sweet and innocent little child. What is wrong with psycho people like that?