October 21, 2010

Autumns In

Had a great day up Big Cottonwood taking walks in the woods and enjoying the beautiful Autumn colors. Sam had his binoculars and was spying on the wildlife and the non existent birds...which I thought was a little bit strange. Sam has so much energy it's crazy. He loved looking out for fish in the waterfalls and running his Grammy and Papa nuts. 
As we drove up the canyon Sam had to tell us about all the colors of the rainbow in the sky and in the leaves. He had to make sure we understood that Lions don't live in America, but that was only after Grammy said Lion's, Tigers and Bears oh my. We had seen a wildlife helicopter spying on a group of animals and he was very curious as to what types of animals they were. Don't ever tell a 3yr old that there are bears in the forest, it doesn't go over so well. Now I am afraid he wont be up for camping in the Spring. 
We had fun!

3 comments:

Lori said...

He is a funny and smart boy.

Mary said...

So Cute! I love fall colors too!

Trisha said...

I love the comment you left on my blog! I feel like I've been in hiding for so long. If you guys are planning to come to Vegas let me know for sure. I'm not on facebook anymore, but you can email me at trilee11@gmail.com.

I can't believe how big your little guy looks in the top picture! I've watched him grow via the blogging world, but I still can't believe it nonetheless. He is a handsome little fella!