Sam and I were talking of Santa today and talking about what kind of cookies he likes. Sam says we can leave the reindeer carrots as usual, but Santa wants Mac & Cheese. I tried to explain that it will be just too heavy for him to eat noodles and cheese and it will bog his sleigh down and that cookies were a better choice. He got really upset and started crying. He just knows that Santa loves maccanoonoos and that they are his favourite in the whole world (through his sobbing rain soaked cheeks). Guess we'll be making a big bowl for him as well as an antacid on the side. After we came to terms with that, Sam also started to say that the reindeer don't want carrots, but they want reindeer food and I put the kabosh on that quick. Now where am I going to find deer food? I mean gaul!
No comments:
Post a Comment