Tissue Poms are so easy to make. They take some time just to get them right, but they give such a big impact to the party. Dani and I made chicken salad on croissant, spinach salad with tangy poppy-seed dressing, beautiful fruit kabobs and crackers with cream cheese and pepper relish.
Sam was so kind to lend us his Wellington boots for the flower centerpiece. He didn't mind too much cause he got a cupcake out of it. I'll tell you a little secret though. He thought Christy's shower meant that she was going to have her baby that day and introduce him to everyone, that Sam would come back after the shower to find the little baby just hanging out. He was a little disappointed when I told him that she hadn't had the baby and that she had a little bit more to go. His sad face was priceless, but he'll meet baby Phillips soon.
We had a lot of fun!
1 comment:
fun about your garden! and very cute decor for the baby shower!!!! Cute cupcakes, Jordan!
Post a Comment