I love this picture! Sammy has made the past year such a joy and I'm sure 2008 will be even better. Happy New Year Jordan, Erin and Sam. We love you sooo much! Grammy and Papa
This is tooooo cute! I see he has mommy's toes. You two are so creative. I love looking to see what cute new thing you have posted. Sammy, you always brighten my day and bring laughs. XOXO CeeCee
5 comments:
I love this picture! Sammy has made the past year such a joy and I'm sure 2008 will be even better. Happy New Year Jordan, Erin and Sam. We love you sooo much! Grammy and Papa
This is tooooo cute! I see he has mommy's toes. You two are so creative. I love looking to see what cute new thing you have posted. Sammy, you always brighten my day and bring laughs. XOXO CeeCee
This is the cutest picture I have ever seen! Happy New Years guys!
I can see who runs the show around your house. I bet that party animal kept you up all night!
Post a Comment