April 26, 2008

Update!

My New Orange CastDon't I look thrilled to get a cast? Actually I was, it was fun for me, I got to choose my own color (seriously that was the first color he grabbed) and the ladies were so pretty, I just watched them the whole time. I also got to rip the fun paper off the bed and crinkle it up like crazy and throw it all over the room. It was fun. I will go back in 3 weeks and get more x rays and hopefully be healed up enough to get this cast off.

April 30th Today Sam got his cast, the Doc says he's already healing so quick, he'll only have to be in the cast for 3 weeks, which is so much better than what the ER said which was 6 weeks. Hopefully he'll have it off for his first trip to MN. He's been able to resume all of his activities before the accident such as rolling and scooting and playing in his entertainer and Johnny Jump Up!. He's one tough cookie.


April 26th Sam is doing so much better today, we got him out in the sunshine for a walk and to feed the ducks at Murray Park. He had a good time it seemed, we've been able to control his pain better and he seems to be able to tolerate being moved for diaper changes and little walks around the house. Thanks to all those who came to visit and made calls of concern. He's enjoying jello and vanilla ice cream as well as all the hugs and kisses.

No comments: