

My 1st Birthday Celebration
What a fun day I had. I was Sheriff Sam and all of my posse was there to celebrate with me. I was so fortunate to have all the people that I love so very much there with me. Thank you to everyone who supports me and loves me and was with me on my special day. I love all of my gifts and I am grateful for each and every one of you. I am already enjoying my fun toys and I can't wait to wear my new clothes and play in the fun sprinkler I got, thanks Aunt Chelsea and Aunt Connie. I got my very own Sheriff Star pillow, thanks Grandma Gordon. I am excited to see how much I've grown on my new decorated mirror...thanks Uncle Mark, cousins Zoe, Ava and Aunt Kara. I will have so much fun playing in my tunnel Uncle Jason and Aunt Michelle, and my retro rocket is super rad thanks CeeCee. My Grammy bought me an awesome toy box for all of my fun toys, and it's going to be filled to the brim. I got so many fun books and learning toys that I will be the smartest kid on the block.

My Buckaroo cake was so yummy! As you can see.

My Daddy is a stud in his cowboy hat. Lots of people dressed in their cowboys finest for the party which was very cool. I did my very best to keep my hat and boots on too.


I had three great grandparents, and three grandparents with me yesterday too, countless aunts and uncles and cousins too. I am so lucky to have them.
1 comment:
Hey! I found your blog after I discovered Brooke's linked to ours. I spent the weekend catching up on your blog. So good to see you are all doing wonderful! Your son is absolutely precious-- I love these photos with the cowboy hats! He's soooo adorable!
Post a Comment