October 10, 2008

City Creek and the Capitol Steps

Casey took some great photographs of our family this weekend. They turned out great and we are super happy. Sam was pretty cooperative we think, but I'm sure Casey is so sick of that dang penguin.
It was a chilly morning with red noses to prove it. The sun was perfectly shining and we had lots of fun.

Look at that red hair!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Very nice photos!!! Good job, Casey!

roamingjones said...

He is so cute!
The UMNH has a new exhibit opening today Bugs Alive. I think we're going to take the boys again next month so they can see it.

Kern County Kids Read said...

Super cute! We so need to get our family pics taken!

Michelle said...

Where did you go to take those pictures? It's gorgeous. Sam is too cute.

Lisa said...

Awesome pictures. Love the colors.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

If all if have to do to get Sam to smile is the penguin, I'll do it.

His hair does have some red in it right? I was wondering that after I processed the file.

It was good to hang out with you guys for the day!