October 31, 2008

A Perfect Porcupine

Well did you guess right? Sam was a Porcupine for Halloween.
We saw the costume online and thought it was the most unique one out there.

I think everyone at Daddy's work thought it was pretty cute and so did all the neighbors. It fit his personality just perfectly. He was such a good sport wearing the head piece and he didn't even beg for candy the whole night. He was a good boy.
We had him crawl in the leaves on the lawn and he seriously looked like a wild animal. It was hilarious. He was our perfectly plump precious porcupine pal.Thanks everyone for helping make Sam's 2nd Halloween and Jordan's 30th birthday special.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

That is the cutest porcupine I have ever seen...I love it! And happy birthday Jordan!

Lori said...

So very sad and sorry I missed you guys and Sam. I was mostly at my desk that day. I did have to leave just before 3 for the temple though.

I was not having the best day so I was glad to escape to the temple for sure.

Sam is an adorable porcupine! I love that costume! Very unique!!!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

So cute - I love the quills!