October 25, 2008

The Witches of Gardner Village

Gardner Village was fabulous today. The sun was shining and the air was festive. Halloween is our favorite holiday since it's Jordan's birthday and it gives us a great excuse to eat candy and be mischievous. The witches were so cleverly decorated. They has great activities for kids and the shopping was great. Sam's papa bought him some really cute shoes (he's wearing them in this pic). The best part was that it was FREE. Totally worth it!
Hanging around!
Papa took Sam to the candy store and Grammy took him to see the ducks. We then had lunch at the Neighbors Bakery, the soup was so good.


Sam also went on a pony ride. His pony was named Sparky. Sam thought he was a kitty, but he smiled a lot and patted his head.
Sam was playing bongos with the ghost pumpkins. Silly Squirt!
We always go to Sweet Afton's for yummy fudge. It was nice having Grammy and Papa along for the fun.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Very Fun! Cute photos! I hear the witches are fun this year at Gardner Village.

Kern County Kids Read said...

Fun- love the pumpkin photos.

The Tregeagles said...

Jordan and I just got finished looking at the photo of Sam hanging upside down and Jordan says "man I look evil, I should have smiled or something".