No handbag collection is complete this Fall without the Obama handbag. They are called flashbags and are handmade by some chicks in Vermont. Durable flashbags, or as we like to say abittooflashyandclichebags are made from laminated images strengthened by a sandwich of eight sheets of recycled newsprint. Images cover every panel of the bag inside (in case you want to put this bag on your head in shame, at least you'll have something to look at) and out and each panel is embroidered with colorful swoops and swirls (how super sweet...swoops and swirls!) that complement the composition of each image. We noticed on the bag there are so many titles given, but not one says patriotic, experienced, or humble. The flashGag is multipurpose which works really great for all the greenies out there. It's pretty roomy, you could use it as a purse for your poodle and since it's made of newsprint, you wouldn't have to worry about the cutie pie going piddle. Or, maybe you could just donate the $90 that this obamanation costs to a worthy cause like doctors without borders, the heritage foundation, FRAC, or the veterans of foreign wars committee. Just a suggestion! If for some reason I had a laps of judgement and purchased one or even found one at a second hand store I wouldn't hesitate filling it with loads of non recyclable garbage for disposal, just so I could contribute to society and buy carbon credits. Cause I really really really do care, Wink!
Thought this was super funny. To be honest though Biden is actually not too bad in the polite, gentleman department. In every other way he's wackadoodle!
I'm conservative, fed up and I approve this message.
1 comment:
You are so, so right.
Post a Comment