February 21, 2009

While on my travels I've seen some fun characters. I went to the Sydney Wildlife World and the Sydney Aquarium. The Wombat is our family favorite and I promised Erin I would get some fun photos of them. I bought Sam a really cute stuffed southern hairy nosed wombat.
The male Red Kangaroos are called "Stinkers", but I didn't smell anything! The animals were all so peaceful and didn't seem to be bothered by all of us looking at them.



This is a Dugong, it looks like a Manatee, but it's fin is different. It's shaped like a fish, not a round paddle.

The eels were creepy, but cool. Sam would have enjoyed seeing all of this. We'll all go back as a family soon.

1 comment:

Lori said...

how very fun that you got to go! very cool photos! yes- you will have much more fun with erin and sam next time!