February 8, 2009

Potty Terrorist


sammy- "knot knot!" ( in a screaming voice) mommy- "who's there" sammy- "Me" mommy- "Me who?" sammy- "aw mum".

Do you have a bathroom terrorist? Well we do. Sam is obsessed with people going in to the bathroom. He insists on going along. He only does this on our main floor bathroom and we think it's because his measure me mirror is on the inside back of the door. It's colorful and has fun underwater animal stickers. He loves to stare at himself in the mirror and tell you the names of the animals. At first it was funny, but now he terrorizes anyone who steps in to the bathroom. Sometimes mommy has to go in and leave the light off just so he doesn't know she's gone in. He knocks and knocks and if you don't say 'who's there'? he lays down on the floor and tries to peak under the door. He then will put his hand under that door to intimidate you in to opening the door up and letting him in. It's almost like he feels left out. Little stinker!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Okay the little hand under the door is a crack up!!!!

Paula said...

I'd have to agree with Lori about the hand under the door. I would be tempted to go into the bathroom and shut the door just so I could see that little hand snaking under the door. That would be mean, though, so I'd have to resist the temptation. :)

Kern County Kids Read said...

I do the run and sneak into the bathroom bit too. It sounds like you might have it worse though.