February 6, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

It was hard to keep the foodies and fluid down, but we discovered NutraPals Banana Split and he loves it.

While being plagued with the flu, Sam spent a lot of time with Elmo in the tubby. It's a good thing he enjoys bath time. I think Erin had him in the tub 3 times in one day when the full frontal flu assault hit. Good clean fun!


Sam and I playing in the hut. It was very fun until the time came to get out and I realized I was stuck. Simply made for kids of the little variety.

2 comments:

Kern County Kids Read said...

Yuck! Our kids have the flu right now and Daddy is getting over it too. I am washing my hands like I have OCD to avoid getting it.

Trisha said...

What is it with Dad's thinking they can fit through kids' toys? Josh got stuck in Macie's tunnel the day we got it.