May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Treat


Jordan and Sam made my Mother's Day so special. They woke up and made orange rolls with fresh fruit and juice. It was super yummy. Jordan bought me beautiful flowers and an amazing opal necklace. We spent Saturday up at This is the Place Heritage Park taking pictures and enjoying the sunny day. Sunday we stayed in and enjoyed special time together watching the 24 series, Sam played in his sandbox and we admired the new herbs we just planted in the yard. We've really enjoyed the garden this year and making the little yard space we have special and inviting. Thank you for the nice day you guys. I really felt special and I loved reading the nice cards you all gave me. I love being your Mommy Sammy it gives me so much Joy!

1 comment:

jaimi rasmussen said...

What a beautiful family!!!
Who did your photo? love the outfit!