Once again an amazing performance. We hope she takes it all the way to the end. The people like her, the press is in love with her and Simon I think has jumped on her band wagon and will follow her until she bleeds dry of money. I can't stand the comments the media makes. "it's amazing what a little makeup can do" "she now has some sense of style, of course with a lot of help", "now she can hold her head up high and look the part". Nice Huh? Well in this house we'll keep watching her and telling our friends in London to keep casting a vote for us. We love her!
1 comment:
I know that lady is amazing! what a talent!
by the way your family picture is so cute. love the white and blue and i love your hairstyle! so cute!!!
Post a Comment