September 20, 2009

Home Sweet Mess!

Well we are officially in our new home. Both houses are a complete mess, but we're getting there. Jordan and Dad have been busy fixing last minute "oops I didn't realize that wasn't updated" types of projects. Sammy will be happy that his Wubbzy is up and running and there will be no waiting and tears. Now the biggest part is trying to figure out the best place for things since this house is so different than the other. This house was not built for a shorty like me I must admit. I can only reach the very bottom shelf of each cabinet without a step stool. I have a feeling I'm going to have to go shopping for a totally cool, easy to use rad 50's step stool. In the mean time we're enjoying getting to know our new surrounding and hoping and praying that our house gets sold quick...the extra funds is so needed right now.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I will hope for you that your house sells quickly too. Extra funds=good!