March 6, 2010

Ah Pretty!

Yesterday Sam ran from the living room in the front of the house to his room way in back to grab his stuffed kitty "OJ". Or so I thought! Some time had passed and I called for him. He ran back in to the living room where I was reading a magazine and said "I made a pretty thing". The first thought that ran through my head was oh crap he's drawn on the walls again. He grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the bathroom where this pretty little slinky was wrapped around the doorknob. With a huge grin on his face he said with his 'TA DA, Vanna White arms "I made it pretty huh!". I laughed. I realized that he's been overhearing Jordan and I discuss the different ways to decorate the house and I told Jordan that we needed a little color in the bathroom. Sam was so nice to add that little splash of color for us. Silly and simple things make me smile I guess.

No comments: