

This is Sam's Easter outfit this year. I love his little saddle oxfords. We had such a special Easter this year. It was wonderful that Conference fell on Easter. We really felt the spirit this year and were in the Christlike mood the whole weekend. Sam colored a picture of Jesus to help decorate our house and he was very proud of it. Special thanks to Connie and Steve for having us on Palm Sunday. We love you guys so very much and we've enjoyed spending so much time with you these last couple of months.
Easter dinner with my family this year was very special. We always enjoy each others company, but this day was even more memorable. I made dinner this year. It was just what our little family needed. I think that it was the best Easter I've had since I was a very small child. This was the first year in 33 years that my Mom didn't have to cook Easter dinner for everyone. My family is so very special to me and I am always happy when we are together. Sam loves his Grammy and Papa so much and they are great with him. He always learns new things when he is with them and both Jordan and I appreciate their special closeness. Sam is totally enamored with his Uncle Jason and if Uncle Jason is doing it or thinks it's cool so does Sam. I am so very happy that Sam shares such amazing moments with his Uncle and that they have always shared a special bond since Sam's birth when Jason had to give him a blessing in the NICU.
Sam is so in to Toy Story right now. His life consists of telling everyone he is Buzz Lightyear and zapping everyone with his pretend laser. His Easter bucket was filled with Buzz Lightyear things like a water bottle, tableware set, Toy Story coloring books and special themed candy. He also got a bug catcher that he's already tested out with snails and grubs. Tasty! He got sidewalk chalk and some creative activity projects. Grandma Gordon sent him some Easter money and we're going to go to an educational store to find a treat. Thanks Grandma G. He loves the Easter Bunny so much.
Sam has some help from his totally gorgeous cousin Mickelle. She carried his bucket around while he filled it with all his eggs. He managed to fall in my tulips while trying to get an egg. We all laughed, my poor peach tulips.
Jordan's family came over for the Easter egg hunt and brought Sam lots of goodies to enjoy. He always likes the attention. Thanks for the Easter candy dishes and for joining us for the hunt.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love his little Easter outfit, too cute! Hey we still need to have an outing!
What a cute little dressed up boy! Looks like you are all having a lot of fun!
Oh he looks so dang cute in his little suit!
We had such a wonderful day with you on Easter! Delicious dinner and great company, couldn't have been better. Sam looks so grown up in his Easter outfit, I can't believe how big he's getting. Thanks for making the day so awesome! We love you all so very much and are very proud of how you are raising Sam. You are great parents! He's a lucky boy! Love, Grammy and Papa
Post a Comment