This was an amazing Father's Day this year. We love the special Dads in our life.
I couldn't have asked for a better Dad. My Dad is always understanding and helpful in every way. He is the most generous person I know. My Dad is a very hard worker and I am glad that he teaches me new things each day.
My only brother Jason is also an amazing person. He is the one person we go to when there is a crisis in our family. He can always be counted on, no matter the situation. He is an amazing Dad to his kids and they are lucky to have him. He is filled with all sorts of knowledge and funny jokes. He is one of the most talented people I know and I am glad that he is my brother.
Jordan is a great Dad to Sam and a wonderful husband to me. Father's day is always bittersweet for him because he loves that he is a Daddy, but he has sorrow because he can't enjoy these special days with his own Dad. He would give anything to have his father back and fights anger and frustration because of this lifelong heartache. Father's Day has become such and important day and I am so grateful that Jordan knows that he is loved and appreciated by those that help him grow spiritually and feel supported on a daily basis.
1 comment:
a very sweet tribute. i am sorry for jordan about his dad. i miss my dad too a lot. i miss that no matter what i was going through, my dad always told me everything would be okay. and i miss his hugs. a lot.
Post a Comment