I guess he can be pretty sweet too! He tries. Here is a list of things he's done lately:
1. unloaded a whole bottle of fiber choice chew tablets in to one of his tool boxes without telling us.
2. climbed up to a high shelf to grab a scented oil pouch and then proceeded to chew on it until it burst in his eyes and face.
3. during nap time he snuck out quietly, climbed on the counters and got in to our cabinet where he spied a box of orbit gum (a really big box) chewed up the pieces, smashed it in to the carpet, bedding and all of his bed rails. He then hid the evidence.
4.decided to stuff the utensil draw with jello and spaghetti noodles all while I ran to answer the door. Must have been 1min total.
5. emptied the toothpaste and shampoo bottles all over the bathroom. (that one was my fault because I accidentally had a snooze on the couch)
I could keep going too. He means well I guess.
3 comments:
We might think he was curious and adventuresome. :)
Maybe he is very curious and adventuresome-to say the least.
Oh boy- you do have your hands full!
Post a Comment