Sam went to Liberty Park for a last little hurrah of the Summer. He enjoyed playing with all the little kids. He was also approached by a photo coordinator who thought he was in the park for a photo shoot which gave his Mommy a little flutter. It's always nice when people make comments about how cute your little one is. Guess it's true when they say two uglies make a cutie. Let's just hope that pans out. Naw, he's more funny that he is cute, but someones gotta love him right?
We're not prepared for the cold much less all the holiday stuff that comes with it. Hopefully this holiday season will be relaxing and move a little more slowly than in past years, but fat chance. I love the Holiday's, they are wonderful, but I always feel like expectations are never reached or feelings are always hurt, the house doesn't get decorated until right before the party and the money flies right out of our pockets. I need to practice relaxation techniques and do my best not to over schedule. By the looks of the berries on the trees it might just be a really cold and snowy winter, but we'll keep on keepin on and sing jingle bells the whole way through.
1 comment:
yah right...about the "two uglies" comment! Not.
(though I have to personally admit that I feel that way about moi most of the time. Oh well. It's how I am...so put up with it, world!) ; )
Post a Comment