November 11, 2010

9 Lives...Really?

So...I've been wondering why there have been cups of water tipped over everywhere in the house. From Jordan's nightstand the side table in the living room, to the kitchen counter and bathroom counter. Even if the cups don't have anything in them, they are still knocked over. I even blamed Sam and lectured him on being more careful not to knock cups over. IT WAS THE CAT! or at least the girl one. She is such a naughty brat. I'm being punished. She's so mad that I wont let her outside anymore. Last time she didn't come when I called and it scared the hell out of me...I thought she'd be squished on 9th. I turned her away tonight when she wanted to be pet and she jumped up on the side table and proceeded to blatantly knock over the water glass that was half full. I watched in shock for a minute and then she gave me a look and jumped off the table. This of course is the cat that purposely poops on the tile floor in the very same place each time she doesn't get her way. I'm grateful neither one of my cats pees or barfs, but boy can Jill push my buttons. These cats are so spoiled and get everything they need...why must they torment me? 
I am however glad that neither one of my cats does this^

2 comments:

Meredith said...

oh...what a brat!
But, I can so beat you on cat stories. Read them on my blog labeled Val, or valentine. My cat is the craziest of them all!!

Anonymous said...

Let's not lump Jack in with the antics of Jill. He is the GOOD cat, remember that! They are both pretty cute though, be nice to them! Love, mom