All the Christmas decor is down and packed away for 11 more months. It's hard to even say that Christmas will be back again in about 11 months. My paper whites are blooming and even though the icicles are still hanging from the gutters and the fact that our garage door broke and will need to be replaced $$$, the cheerful Valentine's decor keeps me smiling. I'm excited for Valentine's Day this year. Sam & I have planned some really cute crafts while Jordan is in Nashville. Don't you love my cute little flower pots? I am making some simple draped fabric banners for my mantle and some windows. If you want to come and craft I'd love to have you. Hope everyone will feel warmer and cozy, even though this awful cold keeps creeping in to our lives.


1 comment:
I want to come craft with you!! :)
Missed you guys today at church. It's just not the same when we don't have to keep all our kids from trying to talk to each other during sacrament meeting!
Post a Comment