February 12, 2011

Pirates Booty

I couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit tonight. While ruff housing with Jordan Sam accidentally lost his balance and fell back on to a toy and gouged his bummy. I didn't think he had hit it very hard until I noticed the rip in his pull-up and blood. I pulled them down to see an inch long gash. He was in good spirits about it and lucky for him he feels that Band-Aids are magic healing stickers. He just had to have the pirate themed magic sticker and a little hug and kiss. Today was filled with little silly moments. He slipped on the ice in the driveway and slid about 2 feet down the driveway on his back. While in the movie today he tried to grab his icee without looking and the straw ended up his nose. He hit his nose on the side of the tub and got a mini bloody nose. We've been a little bit accident prone today, but there is always tomorrow to improve on that. 

No comments: