James and Ian enjoying an afternoon of shooting up Parley's with Jordan. There is something about these Brits and their change of behavior when they put a semi auto in their hands. Nothing says American hospitality like here's a gun right? Glad you guys came out.
Got my eye on a little 22 myself and the next gun show that comes in to town I'm going to grab that pink cutie. Jordan has always been interested in shooting and practicing as much as he can. I on the other hand am an awesome shot, if I do say so myself, but I've never been to an established range and practiced. Of course it's our goal to get trained up and improve our skills for the future Zombie apocalypse. Jordan and I are putting Sam in archery lessons for his 5th birthday this next year. He's extremely interested in it and has also picked out a little red rider air-soft rifle. Naturally we need to watch "The Christmas Story" before we let him out back to shoot the bumpess' hounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment