
I figured if I wanted to feel cheery and warm then I should surround myself with warm and cheery things. I'm thinking warm thoughts about everything. Today I asked Sam to come over to where I was sitting and I asked him if I could put my hands on his tummy cause he's always boiling hot. He said "uh nope, no way" so after I giggled I cried. Jordan thinks I've going through some strange phase because I'm never cold...ever. I've always been the one that runs the air conditioning in the car until November. Lately not so much. I often snatch Sam's heated car blanket, skulk around the house with fleece PJ's, socks a knit sweater and knee high slippers. I find myself reaching for the thermostat to be set at 70 and that is unheard of. A typical temp in the house during winter is 65 and I would piss and moan at Jordan if he turned it up. He's now living in warm heaven with my new found heat deficiency. We even talked about getting heated blankets for our bed. What have I turned in to? I'm now trying some mind over matter techniques. Think warm, be warm. Warm toes are happy toes. My internal fireplace is burning.
I can't wait for Valentine's Day this year. Jordan has promised me something very special. I wonder what we'll do. So far 2010 is turning out well for us. We've accepted an offer on our house that was pretty good and we hope it will be a successful sell. This sell will be a much needed help to us. Pay some bills, contribute to our trip to Britain and put some away to improve this little house. I don't want to jinx it though so that is that. It's just going to be a good year I can feel it.
Photo:Martha Stewart Living Inspire
1 comment:
how fun that you are going to Britain! I hope you warm up! I am always cold in the winter. brrrr.and i hope you have an amazing Valentines!
Post a Comment