
Sam and I feel like we're in prison. We want the weather to get a little bit warmer so we can spend some time outside without being miserable. Sam and I will go outside and within a few minutes we're shivering cold, Sam is whining and I'm hacking from my asthma. My asthma has gotten so bad this year that they have upped by inhaler to the maximum and they have me on all this other stuff to help my lung capacity. When I was tested yesterday they had me breathing at %44. We need a storm to blow this inversion out. In the meantime we've been playing lots of board games and I've started a little school program. Sam is doing pretty well. He's almost ready to sing the whole alphabet. I will be going soon to purchase some play money. Sam seems very interested in counting money and using it to buy food in the little store we've created. Is there anyone who wants to go down to the childrens discovery museum with us? We are desperate for a play date.
No comments:
Post a Comment