February 22, 2011
Ode to Joyful Sleep
Most everyone knows that Jordan has facet joint disorder and is on constant pain management and I've recently started to feel a little bit sore when I wake up in the morning. We started to evaluate our sleeping patterns and try to get some extra comfort. Jordan and I had been talking about getting some sort of feather bed or cushy top for our mattress and found the most amazing product. We purchased a Novaform Gel topper at Costco. It was so reasonable. Last night was the most amazingly comfortable night I've had in a really long time. Jordan also was able to make it through the night without his heating pad. We did also purchase some new pillows and I think those will take some getting use too. I can't get out of my bed....all I want to do it just sit and cuddle in and close my eyes. I found it so hard to get up and out of bed this morning and as the pathetic mother I am, I begged Sam to sit in bed for just another half hour and watch a cartoon so I could just enjoy a little bit more. If you're thinking your bed it getting a little bit hard or your back is feeling the pain go get one of these gel toppers, they are so worth it. There is just something about new fresh linens and pillows that makes me happy. I know I'm such a complete dork and find pleasure in weird things, but holy hannah is my bed cozy. I would invite you all over to try it, but it's all mine...well and Jordan's too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very happy for you! and glad that Jordan slept well too. sounds nice!
Post a Comment