This is Lucky
He's our new cat. He is very lucky indeed. He came around a couple of weeks ago and was meowing at my door. Candace next door said that he'd been slinking around wanting food at the back doors of all of our immediate neighbors. She also said he was sweet, but a bit annoying. Then the threat came. Animal Control AH! I wasn't about to let that happen despite the fact that we already have two cats and did not think of adding one more. She claimed she had called animal control and they most certainly would have him destroyed since he's older, not fixed and had no chip. Animal control is very vigilant in our city so I knew they would show up. So...I slapped a collar on the little brute and started to feed him on the porch. He stayed for a couple of days, but then disappeared and I thought that they had picked him up. Lucky for us and Lucky for Lucky he ended up showing up a week later, waltzed right through the front door, made himself comfy on the couch, went potty in the cat box, ate and drank from the cat bowl and the rest is history. He's lovey, cuddly, clean, and quite the perfect orange gentleman. Think we'll keep him.
2 comments:
I was wondering what his story was. I've never seen him before you took him in. But, he sure is a sweet kitty. Who is Candace?? She sounds mean. :) ha!
What do the other cats think though??
Candace is the neighbor on our East side. She is sweet, just doesn't want the little beggar at the door. He seems to just waltz in to peoples houses as you know. Jack and Jill aren't very fond of him, but they fight more amongst themselves than with him. He's very passive and just hunkers down when he's hissed at. They'll get use to him.
Post a Comment